03 December 2010

Motorcycle Mistress


I want to ride motorcycles again. I want my license again. Unfortunately I am neigh on convinced that if I buy a motorbike with decent power, I'll kill myself... through excess speed or lack of concentration, probably a touch of both. Death by motorcycle in itself isn't such a bad thing - I'd end my life doing something I love - but I don't have a speed-induced death wish and I'm really not interested in my life coming to an end anytime soon - it is currently far too exciting for any of that nonsense. So for now, I will be happy to ride my new and much loved push-bike with it's awesome glow in the dark drink holder, whist trying my darndest to only covert motorcycles from afar... or the pillion position.

Which brings me to the point - I went out on a racer last weekend. I've been on one before, years ago, but this time was a whole lot of different. I can't quite put my finger on why but I am not complaining either. I was thinking about it when I got a moment to myself over the busy weekend and this is what I came up with...



The Sexiness of a Sexy Motorcycle... followed by no sex.

Do you know what it's like to have 1000 horsepower beneath you, making your entire being vibrate? You sit with arms wrapped tightly around your driver (mainly so you don't fall off but also perhaps because he is lovely to hold) as the world passes you by in a blur. A girl could get a little carried away enjoying the that kind of ride... and therein lies my current dilemma. I get why you can't actually have sex with someone else on a motorcycle. That would be dangerous, and in the case of a sexy racer, particularly difficult logistically. But a good motorcycle ride? Oh, a good motorcycle ride can be like foreplay that just does not quit.

Which would be great if you knew at some point you'd both be getting down to the real deal... followed by a nap. But what happens if there is no friskiness after a motorcycle ride finishes? Well then, unfortunately, you have the 'racer buzz' running hot around your body and then... nothing. You're just home. Home and exhausted and frustrated and wanting the buzz to stop so you can get on with the rest of your day. A day it would be easy to get on with were it not for the residue of a body that aches and legs that don't work properly, not to mention the other areas of humming numbness.

Catches
You can only get 'that' angle on a racer, and your mind only ventures to sex if the driver is worthy.

Drawbacks
You're not always in a position to demand actual sex when the motorcycle portion of the ride is over. Getting too carried away while on the bike is not encouraged either, as it may well lead to you actually falling off, and asphalt burn is a whole world of pain worse than carpet burn... or so I've heard.

The moral of the story?
a. Think about everything but sex while on a racing motorcycle;
b. Don't accept pillion invitations from men you'd like to ravage;
or in an ideal world the moral would be...
c. Know the motorcycle driver well enough to demand satisfaction, starting approximately 30 seconds after the motorcycle is safely parked.


No comments:

Post a Comment